The first official Wickliffe Presbyterian Church building was built at the intersection of Lloyd Road and Euclid Avenue; with construction completed in 1895.
Our present location East 300 & Ridge Road. On October 26,1958 at 3:00 P.M., the ground breaking ceremony took place. (Architects: Robert Little & Associates.)
On November 1, 1958 the construction on the Sunday School Site and Administration Wing began. The first service was held on September 20, 1959, in the new Fellowship Hall, officiated by the Rev. Philip Nicholas, who continued to serve the church until he honorably retired October 1965.
WICKLIFFE HALL OF FAME
2015 Induction Ceremoney
September 27, 2015
Throughout its history, the Wickliffe Presbyterian Church has been a worship focused and mission driven congregation, looking to share with any minister to the needs of the Wickliffe community and beyond in the best way possible, while striving to grow in all aspects of our Christian walk. Some of the church's activities over its many years include: Election Day Dinners, Mother/Daughter and Father/Son banquets, and serving Friday Night Community dinners. The church was also the long time location for the Wickliffe Playschool. Items from the monthly Thrift Store are often donated to various organizations. People in need are fed from the food pantry. The church serves as a meeting place for numerous groups and service.
Carol Casey a member of the church since 1948 accepted the medallion and Certificate of Recognition from U.S House of Representatives; The State of Ohio House of Representative; The Lake County Commissioners and The City of Wickliffe, at the ceremony.
Pictured below are the proud members that attended the ceremony.